Sign up for our support program
The Clean Mobility Center offers a professional support program for organizations (start-up, retail and large companies) and public and private projects. Are you developing an innovative product or service in the field of sustainable mobility? Do you have plans to start a new mobility project? Get in touch with the CMC! Our partners are ready to provide tailor-made advice on how to find partners, develop a strategy, draw up high-level project plans and acquire public and private funding.
Interested? Sign up! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your contact details, organization name and description of your innovation/project.
Become a Clean Mobility Center partner
We can only take real steps towards a clean, intelligent and secure future of mobility if we take them together. It is therefore our ambition to connect as many relevant parties to the Clean Mobility Center as possible.
The benefits of participating in the Clean Mobility Center:
- Active support from our Project Office in forming consortia and finding ‘launching customers’ and financiers to initiate joint innovation projects and/or to bring them faster to the market.
- Support for business development and the further development of your products and/or services from project managers from the Clean Mobility Center.
- A valuable network and support for finding the right national and international partners via our Network Management.
- Access to the annual Clean Mobility Event and various meetings, workshops and networking events around subjects like charging infrastructure, two-way energy use, standardisation, circular solutions (End of Life) and other projects and/or subjects suggested by us or participants.
- Information and updates about relevant developments in respect of sustainable mobility at home and abroad via our website, social media and newsletter. You also have the opportunity to propose projects and subjects for our online platform yourself.
- Access to the shared test and research facilities, meeting rooms and the showroom of the Clean Mobility House.
- Access to Training & Education via diverse educational and other institutions and the opportunity to host students for placement, work and final project assignments.
- Publication of your logo on our website and other media.
- The opportunity to use the Clean Mobility Center stamp in your own communications, in order to demonstrate your involvement with the centre.
Interested in joining? Click here (pdf) for more information (in Dutch; this information in English to follow)